BEHIND THE DOORS OF AN ILLEGAL CASINO,
WILL QUARRY FIND LADY LUCK...OR A LADY KILLER?
Putting his plan in motion to target other hitmen, Quarry follows one from steamy Florida to the sober Midwest. But this killer isn’t a man at all—she’s a sloe-eyed beauty, as dangerous in bed as she is deadly on the job. Has Quarry finally met his match?
NOW A CINEMAX TELEVISION SERIES!
The longest-running series from Max Allan Collins, author of Road to Perdition, and the first ever to feature a hitman as the main character, the Quarry novels tell the story of a paid assassin with a rebellious streak and an unlikely taste for justice. Once a Marine sniper, Quarry found a new home stateside with a group of contract killers. But some men aren’t made for taking orders—and when Quarry strikes off on his own, god help the man on the other side of his nine-millimeter...
The Critics Love Quarry...
- QUARRY comes to Cinemax in Fall 2015
- The original Quarry novels return to bookstores for the first time in 30 years
- Featuring cover paintings by the legendary Robert McGinnis
- "Violent and volatile and packed with sexuality...classic pulp fiction."
- — USA Today
- "Collins’ witty, hard-boiled prose would make Raymond Chandler proud."
- — Entertainment Weekly
- "Crime fiction aficionados are in for a treat...a neo-pulp noir classic."
- — Chicago Tribune
- "As cool as an Eskimo Pie on a hot summer day and as sharp as a Ginsu knife."
- — Milwaukee Journal Sentinel