FIRST...THERE WAS THE LAST QUARRY.
THEN...THERE WAS THE FIRST QUARRY.
NOW...LOOK WHO’S CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE.
The enigmatic hitman Quarry—star of seven celebrated novels and an award-winning feature film ("The Last Lullaby")—is back in this violent, steamy tale of warring crime families. When two rival casino owners covet the same territory, guess who puts himself in the crossfire...
The Critics Love Quarry...
- First publication ever!
- By the bestselling author of ROAD TO PERDITION
- Quarry was the first hit man to star in his own series of crime novels
- "Violent and volatile and packed with sexuality...classic pulp fiction."
- — USA Today
- "Collins’ witty, hard-boiled prose would make Raymond Chandler proud."
- — Entertainment Weekly
- "Crime fiction aficionados are in for a treat...a neo-pulp noir classic."
- — Chicago Tribune
- "As cool as an Eskimo Pie on a hot summer day and as sharp as a Ginsu knife."
- — Milwaukee Journal Sentinel