WHEN THE DIRECTOR CALLED CUT—
THE KILLER DID JUST THAT
It’s normal to see bodies on the set of an adult film. But when they’re dead bodies—and the cast and crew discover they’re trapped in a house with a serial killer—Quarry’s got his work cut out for him.
NOW A CINEMAX TELEVISION SERIES!
The longest-running series from Max Allan Collins, author of Road to Perdition, and the first ever to feature a hitman as the main character, the Quarry novels tell the story of a paid assassin with a rebellious streak and an unlikely taste for justice. Once a Marine sniper, Quarry found a new home stateside with a group of contract killers. But some men aren’t made for taking orders—and when Quarry strikes off on his own, god help the man on the other side of his nine-millimeter...
The Critics Love Quarry...
- QUARRY comes to Cinemax in Fall 2015
- The original Quarry novels return to bookstores for the first time in 30 years
- Featuring cover paintings by the legendary Robert McGinnis
- "Violent and volatile and packed with sexuality...classic pulp fiction."
- — USA Today
- "Collins’ witty, hard-boiled prose would make Raymond Chandler proud."
- — Entertainment Weekly
- "Crime fiction aficionados are in for a treat...a neo-pulp noir classic."
- — Chicago Tribune
- "As cool as an Eskimo Pie on a hot summer day and as sharp as a Ginsu knife."
- — Milwaukee Journal Sentinel